TLP Automotive Label Solutions
Point of Purchase Tire Label Portfolio
The bright white POP tire label polypropylene film material features exclusive technology that prevents unsightly staining due to rubber compound migration through the label. You get a consistent, premium look for better brand appeal. Plus, when combined with an aggressive adhesive, labels remain firmly affixed – yet easily removable before use – with no swelling. That means the labels will not peel from the tire, which can result in loss of tracking and brand recognition.
The other benefits of the POP tire label material includes:
- Excellent adhesion with very good material performance under extreme temperatures of -4 to 160 degrees F. Adhesive coat weights can be customized.
- Better readability at retail. Our special 2.1 mil white polypropylene can be printed on using a variety of common methods, all of which result in labels with excellent readability and scanability. The facestock can also be topcoated for on-demand digital printing.
- Production friendly gum patterns designed to eliminate oozing and speed throughput.
- Special silicone systems, tailored to your equipment for automatic dispensing.
- Alternative facestocks are also available for more aggressive applications, including double-layer materials.