5 Reasons We’re Excited about the Next 30 Years
While we’re celebrating our 30th anniversary this year at TLP, we’re also looking toward a thriving future in partnership with our customers and our community. We’ll keep succeeding by:
- Inspiring a talented team. This is a great place to work, as evidenced by numerous awards and a decade-long turnover rate at less than 5%.
- Promoting safety and efficiency. In June of 2014, TLP achieved a milestone of 10 years and over 1.3 million work hours without a lost-time-accident. We continue to invest significantly in smarter methods, machinery and processes.
- Advancing strong, steady growth. Going from 60 to nearly 90 employees in the last five years shows that we’re winning many new clients and keeping them happy.
- Pursuing continuous innovation. Pursuing continuous innovation – TLP has a cultural bias toward trying new ideas, as demonstrated by our team’s consistent generation of patents for unique solutions.
- Giving back more every year. In 2013, we contributed over $40,000 in time and materials to a wide range of causes we care about.
- Want to be part of our bright future? Learn about TLP careers.